Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Volga - Oktober Guard

Volga Gi Joe Custom


Oktober Guard
was always one of my prefered Gi Joe Unities.
Talking about them, a friend of mine asked me to make a Volga Gi Joe Custom for him, and I accepted the challenge!

This Gi joe Custom means so much to me, first because it was made to a great friend, second because I loved the result, mainly being a Female Gi Joe character.
To tell the truth, I consider I'm not good on female characters, but I really loved this Volga Oktober Guard!





A Oktober Guard sempre foi uma das minhas unidades Gi Joe preferidas.
Falando sobre eles, um amigo meu me pediu para fazer um Custom Gi Joe da Volga para ele, e eu aceitei o desafio!

Esse Custom Gi Joe significa muito para mim, primeiro porque foi feito para um grande amigo, segundo porque adorei o resultado, principalmente sendo uma personagem feminina Gi Joe.
Para falar a verdade, considero que não sou boa com personagens femininas, mas adorei muito essa Volga da Oktober Guard!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!