Friday, November 11, 2016

Star Wars Rebel Commando

Star Wars Custom Rebel Commando

This is my brand new Star Wars Custom, or I could say Gi Joe Custom, cause it was made 99% with Gi Joe base, except for the stand.
My first Rebel Commandos Customs were these HERE, but they were made basing on the original ones. As I've already made before with Rebel Fleet Troopers, V1 and V2 Special Forces, I made this Rebel Commando imagining how these Troopers would be nowadays, with modern gear and weapons, and that's the result.

Este é meu mais novo Custom Star Wars, ou poderia dizer Custom Gi Joe, pois foi feito 99% com base Gi Joe, com exceção do stand (base da figura).
Meus primeiros Customs Rebel Commandos foi estes AQUI, mas foram feitos baseados nos originais. Como já fiz antes com os Rebel Fleet Troopers, V1 e V2 Forças Especiais, fiz este Rebel Commando imaginando como esses Soldados seriam hoje em dia, com equipamentos e armas modernas, e este é o resultado.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!