Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lt. Jean Rasczak - Starship Troopers

Lt. Jean Rasczak - Starship Troopers Custom



After a long time without any new Gi Joe Custom, I bring you this Lt. Rasczak Custom from Starship Troopers movie.
I had some personal problems who made me give a break on my Action Figure Customization, but I'm coming back slowly.


I used a Destro 25th torso/arms modified with epoxi, and some accessories, as the holster/pistol and the cap were casted in resin by me.
I also casted the stand in resin, with the Roughnecks logo.
The legs were taken from Roadblock 25th.

In fact, this Lt. Jean Rasczak version isn't loyal to the original character. I imagined a stronger and taller Lt. Rasczak.
I'm a great fan from Starship Troopers and I've never seen an Action Figure Custom from the movie before, so I decided to make one using a Gi Joe Figure as base.
This Lt. Rasczak Custom was finished several months ago, but only now I show it publically. Hope the Starship Troopers fans like it, thanks!



Depois de um longo tempo sem qualquer Custom Gi Joe novo, trago-lhes este Custom Lt. Rasczak do filme Starship Troopers.
Eu tive alguns problemas pessoais que me fizeram dar uma pausa na minha Customização de Figuras de Ação, mas estou voltando devagar.

Eu usei um tronco e braços de um Destro 25th modificado com epoxi, e alguns acessórios, como o coldre / pistola e o boné foram feitos em resina por mim.
Eu também fiz a base em resina, com o logotipo dos Roughnecks.
As pernas foram retiradas do Roadblock 25th.

Na verdade, esta versão do Tenente Jean Rasczak não é leal ao personagem original. Imaginei um Rasczak mais forte e mais alto.

Eu sou um grande fã de Starship Troopers e nunca vi uma Figura de Ação Customizada do filme antes, então eu decidi fazer uma usando uma Figura Gi Joe como base.

Este Tenente Rasczak Custom foi concluído há vários meses, mas só agora to mostrando publicamente. Espero que os fãs de Starship Troopers gostem, obrigado!





Roughnecks Logo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!