Sunday, July 24, 2016

Cobra Viper - Jungle Ops

Cobra Viper Custom - Jungle Ops

This is my 2nd Vintage Gi Joe Custom and also my 2nd Cobra Viper Custom. The 1st was this Cobra Viper - Desert Ops, made with 25th base.
I'm not used to make Vintage Gi Joe Customs, but this one was a special comission to my friend Fabio Burgos, another brazilian customizer, but specialized on Vintage Gi Joe Customs.
I tried to make a Jungle Ops Trooper, but maybe we can also call him Cobra Jungle Viper.
Let's see if my friend Fabio will like it, hope he will!!

Este é meu 2º Gi Joe Custom Vintage e também meu 2º Cobra Viper Custom. O 1º foi este Cobra Viper - Desert Ops, feito com base 25th.
Não estou acostumado a fazer Gi Joe Customs Vintage, mas esta foi uma encomenda especial para meu amigo Fabio Burgos, um outro customizador brasileiro, mas especializado em Gi Joe Customs Vintage.
Tentei fazer um Jungle Ops Trooper, mas talvez possamos também chamá-lo de Cobra Jungle Viper.
Vamos ver se meu amigo Fabio irá gostar dele, espero que sim!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!