Monday, May 16, 2016

STAR WARS - REBEL FLEET TROOPERS (SPECIAL FORCES) YOUTUBE

Rebel Fleet Troopers Custom - Special Forces on Youtube

Hi, guys! Now Trooper-BR Customs also has a Channel on Youtube. There I'll show some of my Gi Joe (and others) customs and soon I'll also post some tutorials. The vídeo I chose to post here was from my Rebel Fleet Troopers Customs from Star Wars. Hope you like it!

Oi, galera! Agora Trooper-BR Customs também tem um Canal no Youtube. Lá mostrarei alguns dos meus customs Gijoes (e outros) e em breve também postarei alguns tutoriais. O vídeo que escolhi para postar aqui foi dos meus Rebel Fleet Troopers Customs do universo Star Wars. Espero que gostem!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know your opinion about this custom!

Sinta-se à vontade em dizer o que achou deste custom!